This website is for educational purposes and is not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional. As an Amazon associate and influencer, I earn from qualifying purchases. There are also affiliate links present here where I earn from as well. Thanks so much for reading my lifestyle blog. I hope something resonates with you.
Unleash Your Manifesting Woman Superpower Course 3rd Launch - Details coming soon
Download The Manifest Life App
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
How to reinvent yourself is what many of us start to google at a certain age. Am I right? There's rarely any 20 or 3o year olds googling this but I could be wrong.
So exactly how do we reinvent ourselves.
Soooo I'm going to speak on 40s since that is where I am at but I'm sure these tips could apply at any age.
If you have kids and when they begin to turn a certain age, they become a little bit more independent which means they don't need us parents as much. They still need us of course but definitely not as much when they were younger. During this time, you may find yourself asking what else can I do to fill my time or I have no idea what I like or what I really want to do.
Or maybe you don't have any kids and you're finding yourself at a period in your life where you sick of tired of certain things and just want a change of scenery. You just want things to change and be different.
Here are some tips that I have come up with that may help you figure how to reinvent yourself in your 40s or whatever age you may be.
1. Figure out what you like to do and then figure out ways to do it. Make the time.
2. Don't worry about how silly something may seem. If it's something that makes you smile and lights you up, then do it. It doesn't matter how silly it may seem.
I recently purchased myself a cabbage patch doll because I never had one as a child. Sis, it was the best, coolest feeling.
I purchased a Cabbage Patch Doll ya'll. My very first. Why not.
Babyland Hospital near Helen, GA
3. Don't pay attention about what other people have to say about what you're doing. As long as you're not hurting anyone or causing any undo stress in your life..then go for it!
4, Follow your heart and not someone else's. Stop doing what others think you should be doing and start living for yourself...period.
5. Try something that you have never tried before. You may be surprised how much you actually enjoy it.
6. Be more spontaneous. Say or do the opposite of what you would normally say or do.
7. Purchase something that you've always wanted to buy, no matter how big or small, especially if you have the means to. And if you don't, start saving towards your goal. Get excited about it. It doesn't have to be expensive either.
8. Start a new hobby. Take a class. Invite a friend. If no one is available, go it alone. Meet new friends.
9. Travel the world. Visit places you've never visited before, Start with your local area and find weekend gems right in your backyard.
10. Become the person and create the life that you have always wanted. You owe it to yourself. We only get 1 life.
Think about purging things to start fresh. You can start by getting rid of items that you do not need as well as cleaning out your fridge.
Something so simple can make a huge impact on your life and how you go about reinventing yourself.
And why stop there. What are some things and even relationships that are no longer serving you.
Let the reinventing begin and have fun!
Hello Beautiful You. I'm Verronica. and welcome to my online home. I share tips from my personal experiences on wellness, manifesting, fashion and lifestyle over 40. Thank you so much for being here. Learn more.
Get alerted by hovering on the orange button below and then the green follow button to always be up to date on my new posts. Happy Reading Sis!
Sep 21, 23 04:20 PM
Sep 09, 23 01:48 PM
Sep 06, 23 06:06 PM
Jan 08, 23 05:59 PM